A young man and a woman enjoy swimming in flooded St. Mark’s Square in Venice, Italy, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012. I want this.
This was my exact view about 2 years back. I was driving home from Sasquatch, it was 7am, my friend was asleep and Bon Iver was over the radio. One of those life moments.
when im older i want to have memories like this
I love it
Does it bother anyone else that there are parts of your life you don’t remember? You have done and said things that you don’t even know about anymore. That means you don’t even have the right perception of yourself because you don’t even fully know who you are. However, something that you’ve forgotten about could be a prominent memory in somebody else’s mind. It trips me out.
The Breakfast Club (1985) dir. John Hughes
Saturday, March 24, 1984. Shermer High School, Shermer, Illinois, 60062.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.